Need An Unique Application Developed For Your Website? We Can Help.
We love to work with you to bring your concepts to life. We have been developing websites & applications for over a decade now. So our experience speaks for itself. We have worked with varied clients from all across the globe. So you can be sure that we will follow a streamlined process to ensure smooth delivery of the project. Your development work is indeed in good hands.
We work with you closely to develop your site faster. Ensuring a quicker web application development process, and at the same time assuring the final application to be safer & more secure.
We have an outstanding User experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design team to conceive that extraordinary aesthetics for your site. Of course, we also possess the development skills essential to build those distinctive features and functions you want to be implemented in your site.
Also, we assure that only accepted coding & programming methodology is used which adheres to industry standards. Thus, guaranteeing a better performing site along with the necessary aesthetics and functionality. We also test the application to ensure it works as intended.
Advantages Of Working With Us:
We build your website on top of the most preferred CMS platform today. Therefore, it is more secure and the development time is also faster.
Best Coding Practices
We use only recommended & accepted coding practices which results in a safer & a faster site, minimizing bugs and errors in the final product.
The final coded website conforms to the stringent requirement of mobile-friendliness required by Google. Your site works beautifully on all devices.
(UI) Interface Design
Better design and user interface (UI) increase the site utility, usability, engagement and appeal. Overall provides a better user experience.
What good is a website or an app if it doesn’t reach its intended audience. We ensure that your site is SEO optimized and that it can be efficiently indexed by search engines.
Cutting Edge Technologies
Open source & cutting edge technologies used in the development of your website, like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, PHP & MySQL. We use the latest tools to build your site.
Web App Maintenance
Maintenance is absolutely crucial to keep your web application is top shape. We do everything necessary to make sure that your site is always in optimal health.
We can also host your site on our own high-performance servers, and provide a fully managed hosting environment for you. Any issues at all and we sort it out for you.
Development Vs Designing?
Designing as the word suggests is more focused on looks. It would usually mean creating a website with the standard HTML, CSS, and JQuery etc. No programming or server-side scripts are involved. The resulting site is mostly information based. If you are looking for a simple website, click here.
However, today most sites are built using a Content Management System (CMS). Therefore, even though the process involves simple website design, the website nevertheless would inherit all the functionality of the CMS. So you get a lot of features right out of the box. But you get only those that come inbuilt with the CMS. Nothing more.
The simple designing process itself cannot add additional functionality to the site. For that, you need development work.
Development involves writing server-side code using any of the programming languages, like PHP Asp.net, Java etc. And it also usually involves writing and fetching data from a database like MySQL.
So development is mostly required when adding custom features and functionality rather than focusing only on the design aspect of it.
So if you need to include a feature that does not come inbuilt with the CMS, then you would need to custom build these sets of features. And this is where website development comes in. Building web applications that are tailored to your needs.
If you need something custom developed please get in touch with us.
Our Custom App Building Steps Explained
Our development process can be broken down or categorized into the different steps below. These steps may vary slightly from project to project, but more or less stays the same. So let’s look at the steps we usually follow for our own projects.
Assessment & Analysis
It is critical to assess your requirements and needs at this stage of development.
What exactly do you want? What do you want to accomplish? What are the pain points that you need to solve or get rid of? What technologies will be involved in the process? Is it feasible to accomplish everything that needs to be implemented? What is the most efficient, secure and economical method to accomplish this?
These are just a few of the questions that would help us assess the precise requirements for the project and give us better direction to achieve them.
Basically, the assessment & analysis phase involves understanding your business objectives and finding out your target audience.
- The first and the most important way is to use a questionnaire that you can fill in to provide a broad overview of the requirements.
- Further information can be collected from email, chat, notes, messages that may have been shared between us.
- Another method we use is to is to analyze sites with similar features and functionality as referenced by you.
Identifying and Building Specifications & Features List
Based upon the assessment and analysis from the data collected, a detailed set of specifications are then drawn up by us. A complete list of features and functionality needed for the site is created, including modules, functions, features, sitemap, navigation among others.
There are many modern CMS programs today that come with a lot of functionality right out of the box.
It is important to ascertain which functionality of the CMS can be utilized as it is, and which ones can be extended with custom programming. Of course, there will be a need for modules, features, and functions that would necessitate development from scratch.
Based on all of these findings a final list of specifications are prepared. These are then shared with the client and subsequent changes and amendments are made to it if required.
Once finalized, a written proposal is prepared to outline the project scope, responsibilities, timeline, and the cost.
This step also involves the signing of the agreed-upon contract/proposal. Next, an initial deposit is made by the client to get the project work started.
Design & Development
Once the proposal is signed and a deposit made, the project now can be deemed officially started. Our design and development phase is comprised of the following processes or steps.
- As per the agreement we either procure the content, images, graphics for the website from you, or we start working to create them for you.
- The initial design wireframes are drawn based on our previous assessment & analysis of the project and shared with you for feedback.
- User Interface (UI) for different screens are drawn up, mostly in Photoshop or other image editing tools, keeping in mind the User Experience (UX), that would create maximum utility, usability, and appeal to engage your target audience.
- We then provide a temporary link or URL where the website is set up during the development phase for you to view online. You will be able to track the progress using this link as we work on the project.
- Continuous communication takes place between you and us, with feedback, and revisions & changes happening continually.
- Once the designs are agreed upon, it is time for converting those designs to an actual application for you. With both the design and the development team working hand in hand creating a piece of art for you.
Different tools used by our designers & developers
A brief overview of the different tools & technologies used by our design & coding team respectively.
The designer or the Frontend coder would usually use following technologies
- HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language or HTML) – is used as the coding language to bring the UI / User Interface to life.
- JQuery – It is used extensively on modern sites to bring client-side interactivity to the web.
Developers usually work with the following tools
The developers, on the other hand, are engaged in implementing the server side interactivity to the site. They use server languages like PHP and information storage medium like MySQL databases to store and retrieve information.
- PHP – Server side language or programming language used to develop applications that run on Linux based servers.
- MySQL Database – Storage medium to store the website data, from where it could be later retrieved to display on the site or to perform other functions.
Safety is of prime importance to us. We use industry standard coding practices & safety checks like Data Sanitization and Validation and many other such protocols to make sure that the developed website application is free from any security vulnerability.
This process continues until the final product is ready.
Testing is vital and is done to ensure that the website application functions as intended. Testing is done both offline where the website development takes place, and it is also thoroughly tested after it is published to the live environment.
We know that just because the software worked offline, does not mean it would work in the same fashion when published on the live server. So testing is vital.
Once the website is pushed to the live server, it becomes online and available to everyone on the internet.
Step 5: Maintenance
Technology changes at an accelerated rate, which means with time, your website code in the backend also gets outdated.
That essentially means that it might not be performing at an optimal level. Running outdated technology could also mean risking the security and safety of your website. The threats range from Malware, Viruses, malicious intent of other uses and more.
Some Of The Maintenance Functions Performed By Us
- Backups – Regular backups are vital to any business. Information stored in the database and on the website changes over time, as more users register on your site and more transactions take place. Regular backups of the website and the database ensure that this information is not lost.
- Updates – The information and data on the website will need to be updated from time to time, to maintain fresh content on the site. Incorrect information and outdated content do not speak highly of a company.
- Software Updates – Replacing obsolete technology and code with newer ones is vital for a healthy, optimally performing website.
- Database Updates – Like other tools, databases also need updates from time to time.
Website development usually takes longer than website design, as there are more processes involved than regular web design.
We as a development agency build applications that are more secure and faster.
Talk to us to discuss your project today.
We can help with design, development, and maintenance of your website application. We can host your developed site on our fast dedicated cloud-based servers and take charge of all aspects of maintenance for you. Talk to us today.