Ray Creations recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us.
We may ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified when using this site. We gather and process your data for providing and improving our service. By using our service, you consent to the collection and usage of your information in accordance with this policy statement.
Ray Creations may update this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please be sure to check back for an updated policy from time to time.
What Information Is Collected
For providing a better experience and to render our services in the most efficient way, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your title, name, occupation, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Server Log Data
Your browser sends us certain Log Data when you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies & Session Data
Usage Of The Collected Data
Ray Creations may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services to you.
- To prevent, identity, and resolve technical issues.
- We use your information for internal record keeping.
- To offer you a personalized experience.
- We use your information to help us improve our products and services.
- We may send promotional emails / special offers to you from time to time that may interest or benefit you.
- We may contact you for feedback and market research purposes.
Ray Creations may share user’s personally identifiable information with third parties in certain circumstances. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose other than the ones listed below.
We may employ third parties for the following reasons:
- To facilitate the services, we offer to you. These could be our resellers and partners and they may use the information to market on Ray Creations behalf or to market their own products and services.
- To provide the service on our behalf.
- To perform services on which our service depends. Ray Creations may employ from time to time certain trusted third parties to provide us service, including but not limited to, hosting & domain names, customer management and relationship services, fulfilling orders, sending emails, credit card processing, and other functions necessary to our business.
- To help us in analyzing how our service is being used.
Ray Creations may also reveal a user’s personal information when required to do so by law.
Also, the information we collect may be transmitted to and reside on computers outside of your residing province, state, country or government jurisdiction where the governing laws for data protection and privacy may be different from your own jurisdiction.
For users residing outside of the Indian territory, and who consent to share information with us, please be aware that such information is transferred to India for processing and storage.
Safeguarding your personal information is of prime importance to us, thus we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of storage or transmission over the internet is 100% secure or reliable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Privacy Of Children
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete it from our servers.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of India.